Delorean: progress report

Interesting exhibition at the Ronchini Gallery by Sean Lynch which was a study in the deconstruction of the Delorean business and car.

There were photographs of old factories and of the journey of the old tooling presses to be reused by a fish farm. The presses are now covered in seaweed and crabs live the holes and there were wonderful photos of this.  Alongside there were pieces of the cars along with a photo of a reconstruction of one.

I couldn’t find a press release on this show so you just have my conclusions! I felt it look at the nature of deconstruction plus looked at what happens to things we they no long fulfil their original function. I wonder if I was right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1