Radical Disco: Architecture and Nightlife in Italy, 1965-1975

Small exhibition at the ICA looking at the relationship between architecture, design and night life in post war Italy.

OK I admit it I didn’t understand this! There were lots of descriptions but I never really understood why any of this was important! I suppose it said something about architect interior work but little sense of what the themes were or how it changed things.

I did like some pictures of molded chairs round a table and there was a fun looking cocktail bar but I think that is the extent of what I gleaned from this show!

Closing on 10 January 2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1