New Order : British art today (revisited)

A revisit to an exhibition of British contemporary art at the Saatchi Gallery.

I got annoyed when I visited this exhibition before, twice, as the gallery kept lending some of the space to other exhibitions so there were two rooms I’d never seen. I wasn’t go to go back again but it was still on when I visited another exhibition so I took a look and  there was actually some interesting work there I felt I had to mention. How annoying!

This was the work by Charlie Bingham which included a segmented and a contorted Rowlandson print and a wonderful screen with bottoms on it! The screen had a Bloomsbury feel to it and I want it!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1