Codebreaker : Alan Turing’s life and legacy

Interesting but slightly confusing exhibition at the Science Museum celebrating the centenary of the birth of Alan Turing.

I say confusing because of the space it was shown it which meant it wasn’t obvious which way round to go and where it started. Hence I seemed to be looking at his death before I’d done Bletchley Park. Once you found the start and the leaflet’s it was obvious but the start wasn’t the way you approached it. A bit of signage would have helped!

However despite that, and whatever order you did it in, it was fascinating to see the full spectrum of Turing’s work and life. I know about the Bletchley Park work but that was all really so I did come out informed and wanting to know even more.

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1