Winter Art and Antiques Fair

Disappointing fair at Olympia showing art and antiques for sale.

It was a smaller show than I’d expected and rather mugged by the much larger Christmas Fair on the ground floor which I did indulge in too.

I did find some nice art dealers I’d not come across before plus saw some interesting work. Kay Michie Fine Art had some lovely Laura Knight circus drawings and the Lucy B Campbell Gallery had some interesting modern naive work by Anna Pugh who I’d not come across before.

I think the best stall for me was Callaghans of Shrewsbury who had a couple of Kyffin Williams drawings, some nice work by Donald Mclntyre and some lovely lifelike bronze birds.

Closes 6 November 2022

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1