Greenwich uncovered

Delightful exhibition at Made in Greenwich of items mudlarked along the Thames by Nicola White alongside messages she has found in bottles.

Most of the messages were from children but I liked some of the adult ones such as one which said  “Me and the love of my life are drinking wine. We are a Tower Hill London”, a real capturing of a moment!

As my flat overlooks the river and I travel to work each day on the Clipper I love the river and it was fascinating to see the items which people have dropped and thrown in. I was particularly drawn to the pieces of pottery and bought a small mounted piece of Blue and White in a frame.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1