The Linbury Prize 2022 Showcase

Disappointing exhibition at the National Theatre showing the best entries in this year’s Linbury Prize for young theatrical designers.

I say disappointing as I usual enjoy this show, but this year the write up of the entrants were poor and didn’t always link the people well to the work they had done.

Most of the displays were just photographs with not much explanation. There were however some small set models which I always like.

I usually come away from the show having learned about performances I wish I’d seen but the only one this year was Hobson’s Choice set in a Sari shop.

Closes 9 January 2023

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1