The Roots of the Air

Delightful exhibition at Palazzo Giustinian Lolin in Venice of photographs and holograms by Rossella Pezzino de Geronimo organised by Fondazione Levi. 

I must admit not it’s a few weeks since I saw this I’ve forgotten the photographs although I remember finding them beautiful and there were some sweet small holograms of a butterfly. Incidentally there was a lot of use of holograms at the Biennale so I think they could become a big thing.

The piece I loved though was a lovely video installation shown on a portrait shaped full length screen showing life sized dancers. I found it mesmeric and so gentle. A lovely haven of calm amongst a lot of frantic and ‘meaningful’ exhibitions.

Closed 5 October 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1