London Presence


Interesting exhibition at Conway Hall of photographs produced at workshops at the hall run by Grace Gelder.

These were photographs of streets, people and townscapes of London. Each photographer showed a set of pictures. Mark O’Brien had taken vibrant picture of the Trump protest a few months ago. In contrast Tim Stubbs Hughes had taken beautiful rather minimalistic pictures.

I was particularly drawn to Kathy Smith’s pictures of how Greenwich and Woolwich, where I live, had changed in recent years. I loved a picture of the city down a hill through gothic arches but I must admit I’ve no idea where they are.

Closed 5 November 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1