The Big Sleuth Birmingham 2017

Fun sculpture trail around Birmingham featuring bears decorated by different artists.

The trail was called the Big Sleuth as it turns out a sleuth is the collective noun for bears. Who knew! I was there soon after the trail launched so only saw the bears based in the main art gallery which mainly seem to be have been designed by local schools. There must have been about 20 colourful bears lurking around the museum. I wish I’d been there a bit later when more of the bears had been unveiled around town. I do like a good trail and this one comes with an app to help you get around.

Of the ones I saw the one in the picture I’ve used was my favourite partly because he is called Hairy Potter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1