One and Other part 5

A quieter week this week! In fact I only made it to it one evening, Thursday but I did fit in three plinthers.








5pm -6pm was Kevin M 1 when I saw him he was campaigning to get Abbey Crunch biscuits reinstated! I must admit they hadn’t gone. He was good fun and got the crowd involved cheering for the biscuit!


6pm to 7pm was Joe M who was broadcasting to Roundhouse Radio. Sadly you can see me on the video wandering off with my feet stuck out when his co-presenter takes over on the ground!

9pm to 10pm was Antonia who was an Agony Aunt with a mega phone taking peoples problems by text and from the crowd. I must admit I couldn’t tell this when I was there.

Update

OK I got it wrong I was there earlier in the week too I just forgot till I looked more carefully at the photos!

Monday 5pm-6pm was Bridget C who wrote messages and thoughts on a flip chart and shared with the audience.




Tuesday at the same time was Fiona C1 who sketched the view despite the impending rain.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1