Online Curator Talk: Hallyu!

Useful online lecture from the Victoria and Albert Museum on their current exhibition on South Korean culture.

The curators’ of the show Rosalie Kim and Yoojin Choi took us through the show section by section explaining why they had divide the show up in this way and highlighting some of the main objects and ideas.

I had been to see the show a week or so before and had been a bit confused by some of it, so this talk was helpful in filling some of the gaps for me. In particular, I’d not really understood the K-Drama and cinema section and this made it a bit clearer.

I might even go back for a second look and see it makes a bit more sense to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1