The Harry Potter Photographic Exhibition

Fun exhibition at the London Film Museum of photographs from the sets of the Harry Potter films and stills from them.

This was a beautifully designed show and included some props and costumes as well as excellent photographs. I’d balked slightly at the £20 entrance fee but felt it was worth it for the novel presentation. I even ended up paying more to have a bottle of Butterbeer at the end, well you had to really!

The photographs were well described. I thought I knew a lot about the films, having watched them all numerous times along with any extras on the DVDs, but I learnt at lot. I particularly liked the behind-the-scenes shots, like the one attached, which showed people in costume interacting with others. They gave a real sense of what it must have been like on-set. 

I’m not sure when it closes but it looks like it’s open to the end of the Summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1