Brighton Open Houses weekend 2

Another good weekend at the Brighton Open Houses concentrating on the Hove trail.

There were some evocative seascapes by Dion Salvador Lloyd, more super ceramics and jewellery.

She wasn’t on the Hove trail but I have to give a special mention to Eve Shepherd’s studio. I had loved her work last year so me made a special trip to her in Woodingdean and she didn’t disappoint. She had some lovely new works investigating war and I particularly liked a circle of men pointing guns at each other but they looked like elegant dancers.  She generously talked to us for a long time about her work and plans. I am still lusting after one of her zodiac bronzes!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1