One and Other part 11




One and Other has now ended and I am finding I am missing it. There is nothing to pop to look at after work! Anyway I’d better finish my blog on it!

Saturday 10 October at 2pm was Hannah G1 who blew up balloons to raise awareness for Action Aid.


Monday 12th at 5pm was Marcus G who promoted Fairtrade chocolate.


Tuesday 13th at 6pm (my last visit) was Digital JEJ who dressed as two other Antony Gormley work, the iron man on Crosby beach and the electroplated suit made for Aquascutum which I actually saw earlier in the year at an exhibition at Somerset House. This seemed an appropriate place for me to end!

Comments

Thanks for mentioning me.

I appreciate it.

Regards,

digitaljej

:) x

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1