Origin : the London Craft Fair

Annual craft fair held in the courtyard of Somerset House .

As my Mother would say “It’s clever but it’s not art” so not sure it should be in the blog but I decided it was a vaguely artistic event so I’d let it count! Also it cost £8 so I wanted to get my money’s worth.

There were some beautiful things in the fair and if I win the lottery at the weekend there are a number of people I’d phone up to buy! I fell for a lovely silk stripped scarf but at £170 I think now. Instead I bought the cheapest item in the show, a small button badge with a bit of map and a press stud on it! It’s better than it sounds and was only £4!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1