Tutankhamun

Exhibition of items from the boy kings tomb at the O2.

This exhibition was much better than I expected. I must admit I hadn’t heard good things but it was well set out with some beautiful artefacts. I particularly liked the two children’s chairs, they were so perfect despite their age. The objects were given space to be shown off to their best and often the reflections in the cabinets and across cabinets added to the mystic.

I must admit though that the shop must get an award for the tackiest gifts ever! As one friend said “You really shouldn’t do that to a teddy bear”!

Pictures
Times

Reviews
Times
Guardian
Daily Telegraph
Evening Standard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1