Linder: A Dream Between Sleeping and Waking

Interesting installation at Charleston Farmhouse by contemporary artist Linder bringing together a series of objects alongside new and existing works to create a multi-sensory collage in dialogue with Charleston.

Oh dear I didn’t make notes and don’t remember a lot about this show. I think I went in expecting it to be another response to the sister exhibition of Duncan Grant’s erotic drawings so I was a bit confused. Reading the webpage now I’m still a bit confused as it mentioned pieces I don’t remember so I’ll definitely be going back to take another look.

What I do remember is a wonderful sense of fun and colour and her black and white collage photographs superimposing items of jewellery no nudes figures.

Closes 12 March 2023

Review

Guardian


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1