Fig-2 35/50: Amy Stephens

Small exhibition at the ICA of recent work by Amy Stephens.

I have come late to this party! The ICA are running a different show each work for a year exploring different “modes of artistic conduct”. It sees itself as a statement on visual culture and contemporary practice. It just takes up one room a week. I must try to get there more often.

The blurb on this his week’s artist Amy Stephens artist said she looks at the relationship between 2D and 3D surfaces and organic forms. I’m not too sure I understood why there were stones with sticky tape on them but I loved a role of blue metallic wrapping paper representing a water fall.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1