Festival of the World


Series of installations and events on the South Bank examining how art is changing the globe. It also includes various small festivals and weekends.

I just had a chance to do a quick tour of some of the outside art works around the site including “Under the baobab” a baobab tree made of fabric rings and a series of clay dwellings which I can’t find listed on the site. My favourite though was “Perspectives” a series of large children’s building blocks with letters on  which make up different words depending the direction you view them from.

Looking at the web site now I realised how much I missed so I’m definitely making a return trip and will report back! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1