Watercolour and works on paper fair 2012

Annual fair for buying art works on paper held this year at the Science Museum.

The fair didn’t seem quite as large as the last one I went to but it was not lacking in quality. There were a range of stalls varying from ones with a wide variety of pieces to those taking the opportunity to highlight the works of a particular artist.

I was most tempted by a double sketch by Gilbert Spencer but hesitated slightly at the price. There was a stall with lovely 1950s fabric designs which I might have bought if I wasn’t in the process of buying a new flat and wondering where on earth I’m going to hang what I already have!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1