SHOWstudio: Fashion Revolution


Really funky exhibition at Somerset House put on by fashion website SHOWstudio which looks at how the web has influenced fashion and visa versa (I think).

I guess it also looked at the cross over between fashion and art. Anyway forgot what it means or represents it’s a series of funky installations/happenings and I really enjoyed it.

I loved the table with a projection of the plates at a dinner party and the sounds of the conversation form various people in the fashion trade being played over it. Also great was the film of a groom turning into a bride. I loved the idea that the website published paper patterns from top designers and one section included garments made from them by visitors to the site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1