One and Other part 2

I had meant to visit the plinth every night this week however I was struck down with flu on Tuesday night and have been grounded at home since. I’ll try to do better this coming week.

Anyway even on two visits I fitted in 3 plinthers. Monday night I saw Ruth M in the 5pm-6pm slot.
She stood and write a note to Anthony Gormley. A nice gesture but lacking action. She handed over at 6pm to Terry A, a Buddhist with vertigo, who prayed.














Tuesday night I passed through a bit later and saw Guy at 9pm. He was on a rowing machine raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support
. At last action and a good cause.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1