Morph's Epic Art Adventure In London 2023

Fun sculpture trail round the City of London of large and small sculptures of the Aardman character Morph.

Morph is a fun reminder of my childhood and a good simple shape to take decoration. Organised by Whizz-Kidz, the UK’s leading charity for young wheelchair users, and put on by Wild in Art, the trail of 79 large and small pieces has step- free access throughout.

There is an excellent app which is easy to use and includes a map and the ability to log the Morphs you find via a code number.

The figures look particularly good against London landmarks. As I write this I’ve see 43 around London Bridge, the Guildhall and St Paul’s but I’ll certainly be looking for more. 

STOP PRESS: My final total was 51 of 79.

Closed 20 August 2023


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1