National Album Day


Small display in the Icon Outlet Centre at the O2 to mark National Album Day.

I must admit I saw this at the end of December and the day had been in October so I guess this was quite old! Even so it was an interesting display of iconic album covers over the last 70 years and looking at their history.

It was nice that it began with a classical music album from 1949 and it would have been nice if had included a bit more from this genre. However it was great to see many records from my own collection including Rumours by Fleetwood Mac, of course, and Night Clubbing by Grace Jones but frightening to realise how few of the recent covers I recognised.

A fun display to discover while shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1