Andrea Büttner

Small exhibition at Tate Britain of new work by Andrea Büttner.

OK I have to admit I didn’t get this! There were some interesting works such as the video installation of the nuns who run a theme park talking about art and black prints using thick ink and a keyhole silhouette. However I wasn’t quite sure what they were trying to say and how they worked as a group.

I think a little more commentary would have helped me. I think I was just meant to look and interpret but as I didn’t really see where it was going I think I needed some help. Even if the labels had been by the works not in clumps at the end of each section it might have helped.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1