The making of Timon

Small exhibition at the National Theatre looking at the creative processes behind their current production of Timon of Athens.

I saw the show a few weeks ago so was fascinated to see how the show was put together? I was amazed that all the furniture for the play had been made by the props department including the set of plush red velvet dining chairs.

I also liked the fact that, despite the play was set in a contemporary setting, the exhibition also placed it in its historic world with various Jacobean objects on show. 

Comments

Awesome collections... .very nice log. I like it very much.Thanks a lot for providing such a beautiful collection to us.This blog was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last sunday.

Popular posts from this blog

Sky Arts Portrait Artist of the Year Exhibition 2019

Thomas Becket: Murder and Making of a Saint

Courtauld summer school day 1